With the massive craze shown in the past sessions, IEEE TechTalk announced the 31st Session of IEEE TechTalk. You are heartily invited to join. Everyone is really excited about this term’s lineup of topics and are looking for amazing ideas to be showcased. They also are looking for amazing speakers like you and a Call for Speakers has been announced.
31st Session of IEEE TechTalk
December 10, 2017, Sunday
4:00 – 5:00 PM – G Hall, IOE Pulchowk Campus (Map)
Two amazing topics for half an hour each.
Open event – anyone can join.
Feel free to bring anyone, straight- they need not be a student.
Call for Speaker Deadline:
Speaking at IEEE TechTalk is a fantastic experience and if you have ever attended, you know that the quality of session speakers is expected to be high. You are free to choose from any of your favourite topics, literally. If you are thinking “Hey, I have a great story to tell and I should submit my idea!” Well if that’s the case then here are a few tips and guidelines to give you an idea of what they’re looking for. A reminder that they look for speakers, not fully baked presentations.
Call for Speaker Deadline: November 29, 2017 – 11:00 PM – APPLY NOW
For 30 minute sessions, they’re looking for speakers that:
- Have a great passion for sharing your knowledge with others and maybe a story to tell
- Help solve challenges through the use of technologies
- Provide clear successful use cases, best practices, teachings and how-to’s
- Envision localization in the context of Nepal
- Can engage listeners in Q/As for at least around 10 minutes.
- Has Audio-Visual/demo Content to share
Do you think you have what it takes to be selected?
- You needn’t be a tech geek or a doctorate degree holder to be a Speaker.
- If you dare to face the crowd and have a topic to chatter on- you are in.
- They don’t really look at your experiences but just what you could deliver to the listeners.
- An undergraduate fresher can apply as well- there is no limitation. Instead, they encourage such applicants.
As they select only two topics for an event, don’t get disappointed if you don’t get selected. They are mostly looking at interesting topics and that has no rule. They may be back to you for another talk.
Don’t worry much if you dare to face the crowd. The Techtalk team will be guiding you to make your presentation awesome and suggest amazing pieces to include in your show.